Momentum for change: research and advocacy reducing alcohol harm
7-9 October 2015, EICC Edinburgh
Oral Presentation Guidelines
Please note that all delegates, including those selected to make oral/ poster presentations, will be required to register and to pay the appropriate conference fees.
Due to time constraints there can only be 1 presenter per abstract. Each time slot lasts 90 minutes with presenters having 15 minutes each on their abstract. There will be time set aside for Q&A at the end of the session.
As a concurrent speaker please take a look at the requirements for to your presentation at the GAPC 2015 conference on the 7th-9th October-
- Please forward a copy of your presentation to email@example.com by Friday 2nd October
- Please make sure you bring a copy on a memory stick with you on the day to be tested at the speaker preview room at the EICC from 8am on Wednesday and Thursday
- Please use Microsoft PowerPoint for your presentation with 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Please fill out you AV requirements using the link emailed to you, or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure that if your presentation has a video clip this is also saved as a separate file on the stick.
Abstract presenters have been allocated thier slots, please see below to find the presentation day. If you are no longer able to attend please get in touch at email@example.com
To view a PDF of the session please follow this link:/uploads/2015_09_21_concurrent_sessions.pdf
To view the GAPC Abstract Book please follow this link: /uploads/2015_09_21_abstract_book.pdf
Presenters alphabetical by Surname